Car Parts by Manufacturer
A Parts Company Working for You
ProgressiveParts.com offers a vast range of quality aftermarket and performance car parts. Whether you’re carrying out essential repairs or pushing your vehicle to the next level you’ll find everything you need in our online car parts store. If you need brakes, exhaust systems, suspension or just about anything else… our advanced car part finder will guide you through the process making it even easier to find what you’re looking for.
We cover a wide range of auto parts from the top manufactures in the world including Volkswagen, Audi, BMW, Mini, Toyota, Subaru, Ford, Vauxhall, Honda, Fiat, even the likes of Porsche, Ferrari and Lamborghini. If you can’t find what you’re looking for please get in touch and we’ll help source the perfect part.
- VAGSport Audi S3 8P Resonator Delete Pipe Kit VAGSP10001Special Price £169.00 Regular Price £199.00
- VAGSport VW Golf Mk7 GTI & Clubsport S Resonator Delete Pipe Kit VAGSP10003Special Price £169.00 Regular Price £199.00
- VAGSport VW Golf Mk7 R & Audi S3 8V Resonator Delete Pipe Kit VAGSP10002Special Price £169.00 Regular Price £199.00
- VAGSport Seat Leon Cupra ST 290 Estate Resonator Delete Pipe Kit VAGSP10004Special Price £169.00 Regular Price £199.00
- VAGSport Seat Leon Cupra 290 Resonator Delete Pipe Kit VAGSP10005Special Price £169.00 Regular Price £199.00
- VAGSport Seat Leon Cupra 300 Resonator Delete Pipe Kit VAGSP10006Special Price £169.00 Regular Price £199.00
- VAGSport Seat Leon Cupra ST 300 Estate Resonator Delete Pipe Kit VAGSP10007Special Price £169.00 Regular Price £199.00
- VAGSport VW Golf Mk7 GTI Clubsport Resonator Delete Pipe Kit VAGSP10008Special Price £169.00 Regular Price £199.00
Latest articles from the Blog
What is OEM+ ?
Racingline have firmly established themselves as the products of choice for Volkswagen group vehicles. The reason they are so successful is because the parts are engineered and manufactured to the same quality as the OE parts.
OEM+ is Racingline’s ECU software upgrade for all VAG vehicles. They also produce TCU DSG Transmission software.
Posted: August 14, 2017|Categories: Racingline Performance
Racingline Performance (oringinally Volkswagen Racing) started back in 1997 Their performance parts and software are conceived, proven and refined where they should be – On the racetrack!
The reputation for quality performance and reliability is becuase Racingline is a Tier 1 Partner to the Volkswagen Audi Group. This gives them access to the same engineers, materials and testing as VWAG along with the stringent quality controls which is why you bought a VAG vehicle in the first place. Essentially they are as close to an OEM performance part as you can get!
Not just a pretty face. What makes our systems different?
Quite simply we want our systems to be the best... We don't like to use the word budget because each unit is handcrafted in Yorkshire with care and attention to detail. But at a low price of £179 they create a brilliant, affordable option to give an incredible sound for many enthusiasts.