- We use the following cookies:
- Strictly necessary cookies. These are cookies that are required for the operation of our Site. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to use a shopping cart or make use of our order process.
- Analytical/performance cookies. These allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our Site when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our Site works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
- Functionality cookies. These are used to recognise you when you return to our Site. This enables us to personalise our content for you, greet you by name and remember your preferences (for example, your choice of language or region).
- Targeting cookies. These cookies record your visit to our Site, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed. We will use this information to make our Site and the advertising displayed on it more relevant to your interests. We may also share this information with third parties for this purpose.
- You can find more information about the individual cookies we use and the purposes for which we use them in the table below:
||This cookie enables us to:(a) Estimate our audience size and usage pattern;(b) Store information about your preferences, and so allow us to customise our site and to provide you with offers that are targeted to your individual interests.
||We use Facebook’s pixel cookie which is an analytical tool that enables us to track site visitors so that we can target these site visitors with relevant Facebook ads in the future. It also helps us identify repeat visitors to our Site when they return.
- Except for essential cookies, all our cookies will expire after 2 years.
- Klaviyo to send marketing emails on our behalf to users who have signed up to our mailing list. Further information about the Cookies which Klaviyo uses can be found at: Klaviyo's Cookie Statement;
- Hubspot to track Site visitors and power notifications on the Site. Further information about the Cookies which Hubspot uses can be found at: here.
- Salesfire to track Site visitors and power notifications on the Site. Further information about the Cookies which Salesfire uses can be found at: https://www.salesfire.co.uk/policies/cookie-policy.pdf
- Stripe to process payments on our Site. Further information about the cookies Stripe uses can be found at: Cookies and Similar Technologies | Stripe;
- Klarna to process payments on our Site. Further information about the cookies Klarna uses can be found at: Tracking technology notice | Klarna UK
- SOTPay to process payments on our Site. Further information about the cookies SOTPay uses can be found at: https://www.sotpay.co.uk/privacy-policy;
Please note we have no control over third parties or how they set their own cookies.
- Removing Cookies – You may change your website browser setting to withdraw consent and reject cookies or manage your cookie preferences at any time. The Help menu on the menu bar of most browsers will tell you how to prevent accepting new cookies, how to have the browser notify you when you receive a new cookie and how to disable cookies altogether. You may block cookies by activating the setting on your browser that allows you to refuse the setting of all or some cookies. However, if you use your browser settings to block all cookies (including essential cookies) you may not be able to access all or parts of our website.
- To deactivate the use of third party advertising cookies, you may visit the consumer page to manage the use of these types of cookies.
- For further information about cookies and how to disable cookies depending on your web browser please see the UK Information Commissioner’s Office guidance which can be found at https://ico.org.uk/your-data-matters/online/cookies/.