Progressive Parts operates a return/exchange period 14 days from the date of delivery for unused products.
Contact us for a
Returns Number (RMA)
Your unique RMA number identifies your order in a our warehouse and fulfilment systems.
*Returns without an RMA number will be voided & discarded.
Complete Return Form
This form is required for all returns & warranty claims.
Package & Send
Once you have a completed the returns form, attach the label and ship the order contents back to our location. We recommend a service like Parcel2Go for parcels & packets.
Progressive Parts Ltd.
1 St Georges Road
Returns TERMS & CONDITIONS
- These sub-terms form part of our websites full terms & conditions for sale, (available here terms & conditions).
- Goods must be returned in a resaleable condition*.
- Return postage cost must be covered by the purchaser for all correctly supplied orders (parts matching the invoice). This includes products with suspected faults and warranty claims. If we discover an issue with the goods, this shipping cost will be reimbursed (up to the value specified for the product at checkout).
- Contact our team before returning any goods, this must be completed for us to provide an RMA number to use on your form.
- Returns received without an accompanying RMA and Returns Form will be voided.
- Goods are inspected upon arrival for excessive use/over handling, aesthetic damage, interference with electrical components.
- Progressive Parts Ltd. reserve the right to make deductions to the refund total based on overhandling or damage incurred whilst in your possession.
- Damage to “VOID IF REMOVED” holographic stickers will void the return request.
- Damage to a % of the product or kit does not entitle the purchaser to the equivalent % refund.
- We do not pay “compensation” for damages, delays, inconveniences, workshop labour, travel, heartache or anything else.
- Return duty, import tax and VAT must be paid by the purchaser. Failure to do sure will result in the return being voided.
- Goods in their original packaging or box with protective films, seals, stickers and covers intact.
- No exterior or interior defects not present at the point of sale.
- No modifications to the original product, including drilling holes/cutting and signs for test fitment or use.
If you don’t have the correct part for any reason, the quickest solution is to place a new order online and await a refund on the previous order if time is of the essence.
Return Management Authorisation – is a unique ID given to your order for the purposes of identifying the consignment when it reaches out ‘goods-in’ department and so a refund can be tied to your account & order.
Yes, your parcel is moving through a warehouse with many consignments in & out.
Any returns received without the relevant information required will be voided/discarded.
Goods are inspected chronologically and will be process within 5 working days of arrival. Depending on your payment method you can expect the following refund timescales:
- Debit/Credit Card (4-5 working days)
- PayPal (1-5 working days depending on account type)
- Klarna (5-7 working days for cancelled/refunded applications)