Progressive Parts operates a return/exchange period 14 days from the date of delivery for unused products.
1. Contact our team for a returns number (RMA) *Important*
Your unique RMA number identifies your order in a warehouse full of consignments & packages, any return without an RMA number will be voided & discarded.
2. Complete the returns form
This form is required for all returns & warranty claims.
3. Package your item and return your order
Once you have a completed the returns form, attach the label and ship the order contents back to our location. You are responsible for the order contents until they reach our premises in condition described so we suggest the use of a tracked & insured courier to complete the process.
We allow 14 days for the goods to arrive at our warehouse for inspection. You will receive a confirmation email and refund receipt for successful transactions.
Returns TERMS & CONDITIONS
- When returning goods, please read all the terms & conditions.
- Contact our team before returning any goods, this must be completed for us to provide an RMA number to use on your form.
- Returns received without an accompanying RMA/Returns Form or paperwork will be voided.
- Please ensure the goods are packaged securely and suitable for transport.
- Goods are inspected upon arrival, excessive use, aesthetic damage, interference with electrical components.
- Anything returned within 1-14 working days will receive a 100% product price refund. (Excluding Shipping)
- The return postage cost must be covered by the purchaser for all correctly supplier orders
- We do not pay “compensation” for damages, delays, inconveniences, labour, heartache or anything else.
- Return duty, import tax and VAT must be paid by the purchaser. Failure to do sure will result in the return being voided.
- Damage to “VOID IF REMOVED” holographic stickers will void the return request.
- Damage to a % of the product or kit does not entitle the purchaser to the equivalent % refund.
- Goods in their original packaging or box with protective films, seals and covers intact.
- No exterior or interior defects not present at the point of sale.
- No modifications to the original product, including drilling holes/cutting.
Frequently asked questions
If you don’t have the correct part for any reason, the quickest solution is to place a new order online and await a refund on the previous order if time is of the essence.
Return Management Authorisation – is a unique ID given to your order for the purposes of identifying the consignment when it reaches out ‘goods-in’ department and so a refund can be tied to your account & order.
Yes, your parcel is moving through a warehouse with many consignments in & out.
Any returns received without the relevant information required will be voided/discarded.
Goods are inspected chronologically and will be process within 5 working days of arrival. Depending on your payment method you can expect the following refund timescales:
- Debit/Credit Card (4-5 working days)
- PayPal (1-5 working days depending on account type)
- Klarna (5-7 working days for cancelled/refunded applications)
Please note – Progressive Parts reserves the right to charge the full shipping fee applicable to resend if the item is returned to us as the customer was unable to take delivery of the parcel for any reason.
Courier returned items will be added back into our stock and your account credited with the order total, minus the fee the courier charges us to deliver the item back to us. You will have to re-place the order to have the item reshipped. If a customer inputs any incorrect details on their order, which causes the parcel to be delivered incorrectly, we will not hold any responsibility for this parcel.