Revo MQB Full Front & Rear Brake Kit Package
The Revo Complete Brake Kit Upgrade is engineered to improve your stopping power in any condition. Whilst stock brakes are perfectly adequate for general driving; the braking system is often overlooked when enhancing a vehicle’s performance. The Revo brake kit is made by world-leading brake manufacturer Alcon; utilising over 30years of motorsport braking innovation only the best materials, techniques and processes have been used.
In-depth testing is a key factor in the development of our products; our brake kits have been aggressively tested in a variety of conditions in both road and track scenarios to ensure they meet the constant high stress of track days, sprints and fast road driving. Test kits were installed on our in-house development vehicles along with several vehicles around the world and put through their paces to prove their worth over the stock setup; providing exceptional performance combined with consistency and durability you can rely on, corner after corner, stop after stop.
Made by world leading brake manufacturer Alcon, only the best materials, techniques and processes have been used, with every step of the manufacturing process completed in the UK. Alcon has been at the forefront of motorsport braking innovation for over 30 years.
Included in the kit
- Revo by Alcon Caliper x2 (3.3 kg each)
- Revo by Alcon Front Discs x2 (7.66 kg each)
- 6061 Aluminium Anodised Bell x2
- Revo by Alcon Rear 310mm Discs x2
- Caliper Bracket
- Revo Stainless Steel Braided Brake Lines (Front and Rear)
- Motul Dot 5.1 Brake Fluid
- Ferodo DS Performance Brake Pads (Front and Rear)
We use a two-piece floating disc and hat design to efficiently dissipate heat. The friction surface features crescent groves designed to increase bite and remove debris from the pad surface giving the perfect balance between brake feel and longevity. The discs feature internal cooling vanes that draw air from the centre of the disc outward to maximise heat dissipation and minimise heat transfer to the callipers, pads, and brake fluid, which plays an all-important part in providing consistent stopping power for your vehicle.
Our lightweight six-pot calliper is a single-piece aluminium Mono-bloc design. This design has been used to maximise rigidity, pedal feel and overall braking performance. The calliper incorporates a progressive six-piston setup to give great brake balance, and high quality seals increasing resilience to road salts and other corrosive elements.
Internal vanes are used to draw air through the centre of the disc outward, allowing the heat to transfer as it passes. The rotation of the discs and vanes play an important role in brake cooling as it acts as a pump to move air. The Revo upgrade consists of a right and left-hand disc to optimise cooling and ensure consistent stopping power for your vehicle.
We supply our brake kit with Ferodo DS Performance Pads that offer a consistent pedal feel and fantastic braking performance both from cold and when hot. Combined with low wheel dusting, minimal noise characteristics, and low disc and pad wear rates this is the ideal pad compound for general road and track driving.
Our brake kit is supplied with stainless lines; consisting of a PTFE inner and stainless steel braided outer to eliminate the spongy feel of original rubber hoses, provide superior resistance to corrosion, and offer consistent braking performance.
Our brakes are supplied with Motul Dot 5.1 brake fluid; specifically designed for brakes systems with ABS. This is a long-life synthetic brake fluid with superior boiling point qualities to conventional Dot 3 and 4 spec. fluids.
- RV581B101900 MQB Brake Kit MQB 355 x 32 Blue Calipers 4WD
- RV581B102000 MQB Brake Kit MQB 355 x 32 Red Calipers 4WD
- RV581B102100 MQB Brake Kit MQB 355 x 32 Black Calipers 4WD
- RV581B102600 MQB Brake Kit MQB 380 x 32 Blue Calipers 4WD
- RV581B102700 MQB Brake Kit MQB 380 x 32 Red Calipers 4WD
RV581B102500 MQB Brake Kit MQB 380 x 32 Black Calipers 4WD
- RV581B102400 MQB Brake Kit MQB 355x 32 Blue Calipers FWD
- RV581B102300 MQB Brake Kit MQB 355 x 32 Red Calipers FWD
- RV581B102200 MQB Brake Kit MQB 355 x 32 Black Calipers FWD
- RV581B102900 MQB Brake Kit MQB 380 x 32 Blue Calipers FWD
- RV581B103000 MQB Brake Kit MQB 380 x 32 Red Calipers FWD
- RV581B102800 MQB Brake Kit MQB 380 x 32 Black Calipers FWD
- VW Golf 8 GTI 2020+
- VW Golf 8 GTI Clubsport 2020+
- VW Golf 8 R 2020+
- VW Golf 8 2020+
- VW Golf 7 & 7.5 GTI & Clubsport 2013-2020
- VW Golf 7 & 7.5 R 2013-2020
- VW Golf 7 & 7.5 2013-2020
- VW Passat 2.0 TSI B8 2015+
- VW Arteon 2.0 TSI 2017+
- VW T-Roc R 2.0 TSI 2019+
- VW Tiguan II 2.0 TSI 2016+
- VW Jetta VII GLI 2019+
- Audi S3 8Y 2020+
- Audi A3 2.0 TSI 8Y 2020+
- Audi A3 8Y 2020+
- Audi S3 8V 2013-2020
- Audi A3 8V 2013-2020
- Audi RS3 2.5 TSI 8V EVO 2017-2020
- Audi TT 3 2.0 TSI 8S 2014+
- Audi TTS 3 2.0 TSI 8S 2015+
- Audi TTRS 3 2.5 TFSI 8S 2017+
- Audi SQ2 2018+
- Audi RSQ3 F3 2019+
- Cupra Leon IV FW 2020+
- SEAT Leon IV FW 2020+
- SEAT Leon III Cupra 5F 2014-2020
- SEAT Leon III 5F 2015-2020
- Cupra Ateca 2018+
- SEAT Tarraco 2.0 TSI 2018+
- Skoda Octavia IV vRS 2.0 TSI 245ps NX 2020+
- Skoda Octavia IV NX 2020+
- Skoda Octavia III vRS 2.0 TSI 5E 2014-2020
- Skoda Superb III 1.8 / 2.0 TSI 3V 2015-2020
Recommended Revo Authorised Dealer fitment only
Rear Discs: Designed to replace factory part number 5Q0-615-601-E (Supersession(s): 1K0615601N). Please check you have the OE 310×22 rear rotors before purchasing