Powerflex Rear Subframe Front Bush (Pair) Black Series – PFR5-4610BLK
Manufacturer of automotive polyurethane components, Powerflex’s PFR5-4610BLK kit is a high-performance Rear Subframe Front Bush.
Powerflex Series: Black
Pack Size: 2 (2 required per vehicle)
OEM Part Number Reference: 33316770783 / 33316770784 / 33316770816 / 33316770815 /
DIAGRAM FITTING POSITION
UK AUTHORISED DEALER
A wealth of experience derived from years working within race environments.
Lightweight and strong, the cornerstone for all materials used in our performance parts.
Why Polyurethane Bushes?
Suspension bushes are some of the most highly stressed components fitted to a motor car. They undergo enormous strains and in the most arduous of conditions with no maintenance or lubrication.
The material they are manufactured from is a rubber compound containing natural products that deteriorate with age. It becomes softer and more pliable, resisting the forces placed on it less and less. Therefore allowing more and more movement of suspension components and offering less and less control over the suspension geometry.
This in turn causes accelerated tyre wear, braking instability, and poor handling. This is the single biggest reason you can instantly tell the difference driving a three-year-old car compared to a showroom new one. However, even new cars will benefit from POWERFLEX bushes because of the superior design they offer much more effective control of the suspension components to a much greater extent than normal rubber items.
With the technological advances in this material, it has been possible to overcome the common problem associated with harder bushes which is increased noise. By correctly engineering the polyurethane compound, bushes can be made 25-30% stiffer than new rubber items but with exactly the same noise absorbing properties.
POWERFLEX for improved performance. // POWERFLEX for increased safety. // POWERFLEX for prolonged tyre life.
Powerflex Lifetime Warranty
Powerflex is proud to offer a Lifetime Warranty on the entire range of products we manufacture.
We have taken this decision because of the confidence that we have in both our products and also in the way that we have handled any warranty issues in the past.
We have never had a time period based warranty policy because we have always treated issues that customers have had as an opportunity to learn.
Where a problem has occurred due to incorrect fitting, we have always asked ourselves if the reason for the error was due to poor fitting instructions.
When we have had a part failure we have tried to understand if the part was being used outside of its design parameters, perhaps on a race car running slick tyres. In cases like this, should we be offering a specific motorsport compound?
Like all manufacturing, we have had the occasional material quality issue and in these cases, we have always replaced parts without question.
So now we have decided to formalise our open and honest policy and boast about it!
We will replace any Powerflex product that any customer in the world is unhappy with for any reason.
The only conditions that we attach to this Warranty are:
- By purchasing and using Powerflex products, you are agreeing to the terms of our Lifetime Warranty as set out below.
- This Warranty applies to the original purchaser only. Proof of purchase may be required
- That in the event of an issue you contact us directly at email@example.com and give as much information as possible to enable us to help you. This will involve giving us details of the installation and any changes made to the car, photos of failed parts, and the installation.
- Warranty is restricted to the replacement of the supplied goods, but no consequential loss (e.g. carriage charges, garage labour costs, vehicle recovery, car hire, loss of earnings, etc.) from any resulting problems. In the event of failure, we may require the old, failed parts returned to us for inspection after sending replacements.
- Any parts used for track/motorsport/competition purposes or part numbers ending ‘BLK’ are excluded from our Lifetime Warranty.
What we ask in return is that anyone wanting replacement parts contacts us directly and sends us as much information as possible which will help us determine the reason for a problem.