Milltek VAG (GPF Only) Race Downpipe and Sports-cat – SSXVW515
Designed to fit Mk7.5 Golf R, Audi S3 8V.2 FL, Cupra 300 ST, Ateca 4Drive (GPF Only) (19-21)
*For Fitment with the Milltek Cat Back only*
Pipe Diameter: 76.2mm/3″
200 Cell Race High Flow Sports Cat and includes GPF Delete Section – requires a Stage 2 ECU remap – Downpipe and Hi-Flow Sports Cat by Milltek, awesome sounding and fierce performance.
- Transformation in Performance and Drivability.
- Sharper Throttle Response.
- Substantial Weight Saving Over OE Systems.
- Precision Quality Controlled Manufacture.
- Highest (304) Aircraft Grade Stainless Steel.
- Low Pressure Systems for Maximum Performance.
UK AUTHORISED DEALER
SOUND & PERFORMANCE
Built with performance & acoustics in mind, making your vehicle sound like it should have from the factory!
- Design & manufactured in the UK to ISO 9001
- Transform your vehicle's exhaust acoustics
- Great weight-saving benefits & peformance
- Highest quality 304-type aircraft grade materials
Milltek produce high quality sport exhaust systems for a wide variety of vehicles. Utilising the latest manufacturing techniques at their disposal and with over 30 years of continuous research & development, Milltek pride themselves in being one of the UK's top performance exhaust manufacturers.
Milltek's expansive range of Cat-back and (newer) GPF-back exhaust systems, including downpipes and manifolds make them the perfect solution for performance & tuning projects, capable of creating huge power.
Looking for more options?
MILLTEK WARRANTY TERMS & CONDITIONS
In the unlikely event that you have a problem with your Milltek Sport exhaust system please consider the following Limited Warranty terms & conditions.
To qualify for this Limited Warranty all Milltek Sport you must be the original purchaser of the products through an authorised Milltek Sport dealer
Having purchased products directly from an authorised Milltek Sport dealer, all warranties must be handled initially by that dealer.
This Limited Warranty is void if the product(s) was/were not purchased new or improperly fitted either by an authorised Milltek Sport dealer. This Limited Warranty applies to the original purchaser of the product only and is not transferable.
To exercise the rights under this Limited Warranty, the product(s) must be presented to the supplying authorised Milltek Sport dealer, together with a receipt, bill of sale or other appropriate written proof of purchase which identifies the product(s) by serial number. Alternatively, you will need to supply the dealer with the Part Numbers and Batch Numbers which are stamped onto a plate on each part.
Only authorised Milltek Sport dealers are authorised to perform warranty services under this Limited Warranty. Should the product(s) be determined by Milltek Sport to be covered by this Limited Warranty, it will be repaired or replaced, at Milltek Sport’s sole discretion, which will be conclusive and binding.
- Hi-Flow catalysts and Downpipes are covered by a 2 year or 80,000km guarantee.
- All electronic products are covered by a 2-year guarantee.
- All other products are covered by a lifetime guarantee.
- In the event of a claim, it is the responsibility of the claimant to return the products to their authorised Milltek Sport dealer, carriage paid, and the products will be repaired or replaced at the manufacturer’s discretion, free of charge.
- The Limited Warranty terms covers the exhaust system only and does not cover garage labour, recovery, vehicle hire or any other associated costs.
- The defective products must be returned for inspection prior to any replacement products being issued.
- Repairs must only be carried out by an authorised Milltek Sport dealer. In the event that repairs are carried out elsewhere, this Limited Warranty will be rendered void.
- The failure of products must not have been caused by any of the following to be eligible for warranty
- Misuse, unauthorised modification, accident, worn or faulty engine mounts, faulty hangers or clamps, excessive vibration, internal explosion or backfire.
- Non-standard use, the fitting of the part to a vehicle for which it is not intended or the application of insulating exhaust wrap.
- The vehicle to which the products are fitted must be serviced in accordance with manufacturers recommendations and a record of this service is to be retained and shown in the event of a warranty claim.
- Clamps, olives, sealing rings, flexible couplings and fittings are not covered by the warranty.
- This warranty does not affect your statutory rights.