The 034Motorsport Dynamic+ Braking Package is the new standard for braking performance upgrades on your C7/C7.5 Audi S6/S7. While reducing weight, 034Motorsport 2-Piece Floating Rotors retain proper thermal mass in the rings to adequately capture heat generated during braking events, while 72 directionally curved vanes force cool air through the rotors to efficiently dissipate heat. The Dynamic+ Braking Package includes 034Motorsport 2-Piece Floating Front & Rear Brake Rotors and the Stainless Steel Braided Line Kit.
Unlike the stock rubber brake hoses, the included Stainless Steel Braided Line Kit will not bulge or expand with brake pressure, resulting in an improved pedal feel and more consistent braking performance.
The central hat portion of the 034Motorsport rotor is made of 6061-T6 aircraft specification aluminium. The disc is constructed out of a proprietary metal alloy that can withstand immense braking temperatures while holding form allowing hard street use and long days at the track allowing you to drive versus working on the car. From the factory, the same rotor is used on both sides of the S6/S7, leading to one side having incorrect venting and cooling effects. The 034Motorsport 2-Piece Floating Brake Rotor Upgrade Kit utilizes 72 directionally curved vanes properly oriented for each side of the vehicle to forcefully flow cool air through both rotors to dissipate heat equally.
The face of the rotor utilizes J-Slot slots to clean the pad and surface of contaminants and allows hot pad outgassing, all while reducing overall braking noise compared to a traditional slotted rotor. The rotor and hat have a floating mount system that utilizes high strength alloy steel bobbins. The pins take the load from braking events while maintaining the axial and radial float between the hat and disc, allowing for safe expansion and contraction from heat. The factory rear rotors of the Audi C7/C7.5 S6/S7 do not fully use the rotor area available and leave uncontacted portions on the top and bottom of the rotor face. The swept pad area of the rotor is left with 3mm of extra material outside the pad. The 034Motorsport rotor ring design removes the areas of the rotor that are not contacted by the pads, further improving overall efficiency and reducing unnecessary unsprung weight. The result is an overall reduction of rotor diameter from 356mm to 350mm with no loss of braking force, a lighter-weight rotor with improved cooling over OEM.
- 2-Piece Floating Front Brake Rotor Upgrade Kit for Audi C7 S6/S7 (034-301-1013)
- 2-Piece Floating Rear Brake Rotor Upgrade Kit for Audi C7 S6/S7 (034-301-2013)
- Stainless Steel Braided Brake Line Kit, C7/C7.5 Audi A6/A7 & S6/S7 (034-303-0021)
2 piece Floating Disc Features
- Lightweight Construction
- Front: 32.4lb 034Motorsport Rotor, the Same Weight as OEM but With Improved Cooling and Metallurgy
- Rear: 13.9lb 034Motorsport Rotor vs. 17.2lb OE Audi Rotor
- Floating, 2-Piece Design
- Aerospace Grade Aluminum Hats
- CM-250 Special Alloy Rotor Rings
- J-slotted Friction Face
- OEM Fitment & Functionality
- 72 Curved Vanes Force Cooling Air through Brake Disc
- Floating Bobbins Mounting System
- Replaceable Rotor Rings
- Lower Long-term Maintenance Cost
Braided Brake Line Features
- Replaces Front & Rear Brake Hoses
- Teflon Lined, Stainless Steel Braided Hose
- Application-Specific Fittings and Lengths
- DOT Approved
- Simple Installation
**PLEASE NOTE: Type III hard anodizing of aluminum is considered as a functional surface coating process. While we always aim for colour consistency, colour variations may exist from batch to batch due to the nature and variables in the anodizing process.