You will gain a whole lot of performance for your MQB ‘evo’ with our upgraded brake pad set.
These RacingLine High Performance RP700 Brake Pads use an advanced high friction material to provide a dramatic improvement in the braking department.
R90 Compliant – It’s a legal requirement in most countries to carry ECE R90 certification – yet many aftermarket pads do not. Giving you the peace of mind that the pads will work just as well when cold as when up to full track temperatures.
Why upgrade your pads?
Drive your MQB ‘Evo’ hard and the chances are you’ve experienced brake fade at some point. That’s where our High Performance RP700 Brake Pads come in. A straight replacement for your factory pads, using the standard brakes, yet delivering a much higher resistance to high temperature fade.
- Ideal for demanding driving. Perfect for fast road driving and occasional track day use. Yet without any compromise in daily driving
- Designed for use with your car’s factory brake hardware – simple direct replacement fitment
- Extensive testing of our RP700 compound has found the sweet-spot between excellent cold bite and high temp fade resistance
- A key development focus has been around perfecting pedal feel – resulting in progressive braking with unparalleled pedal response
- Available as sets of front pads or rear pads, with multiple applications (see below). Unlike other aftermarket pad brands, we offer two choices of rear pad, to suit either ventilated or solid rear discs.
Designed to fit the latest generation of MQB ‘Evo’ vehicles with a 357mm x 34mm front disc.