Racingline Audi S3/RS3 Lowering Springs
Lowering Range:* 20mm Front and Rear
Racingline lowering springs are the perfect first addition to your Audi S3 (8V). If you use your car on a daily basis and are only looking to uprate one aspect of your car, you can’t do better than our VWR Sport Springs. They replace the car’s four standard springs with re-engineered, different-rate and slightly shorter Sport Springs. The vehicle’s center of gravity is lowered, reducing body roll for better dynamics, whilst maintaining the ride quality and comfort of your car. Meanwhile, the car’s appearance is transformed. By getting rid of those nasty wheelarch gaps, it’ll look like it always should’ve from the factory!
- Audi S3 2013+ (8V) – 3-Door Hatch, 5-Door Sportback and 4-Door Saloon
- Audi RS3 2015+ (8V) – Sportback model only
- Many experts consider suspension development to be as much an art as a science. In truth, it’s a bit of both.
- Go lower or stiffer than our springs and your car will bounce and crash as the dampers are mismatched to spring-rate, and the springs themselves run out of travel.
- Our progressive-rate spring construction means the spring rate in the middle of travel is very similar to standard.
- It’s only towards the end of the spring’s travel (so, when braking or cornering hard) that we have engineered the spring to stiffen up.
- It’s this progressive-rate spring design that gives such good ride quality.