Scorpion Ford Focus ST MK4 Estate Predator GPF-Back Exhaust System
Scorpion are pleased to announce a new performance exhaust range for the Mk4 Ford Focus ST Estate.
Constructed from premium T304 stainless steel the GPF back exhaust system features a non-resonated centre section, link pipe, and a rear silencer section. Also available is the brand new Predator performance exhaust system which features a non-resonated centre section, link pipe, and rear silencer delete. Buyers can choose from three of our popular tailpipe options 114mm Polished or Black Ceramic Daytona or our premium quality 114mm Carbon Ascari.
Once installed to the ST the new free flowing GPF-back system improves the vehicles power and sharpens up throttle response as well as reduce the overall weight. One of the stand out features of the new system is the deep, throaty soundtrack which crackles and pops when warm in sport and track modes. It also holds a deep and sporty soundtrack in normal mode without being intrusive for daily driving.
To be able to push the limits of performance we wanted to be able to allow our buyers to customise in stages so we have also developed high flow turbo downpipes with or without a catalyst (For track use) and resonated or none resonated GPF delete sections. The resonated GPF delete is more suited to the Predator GPF back system.
All parts are fully interchangeable and can be installed to Scorpion or OEM exhausts.
- SFDS096CF – Resonated System – Carbon Fibre Ascari Trims
- SFDS096D – Resonated System – Polished Daytona Trims
- SFDS096DC – Resonated System – Black Ceramic Daytona Trims
- SFDS097CF – Non Resonated Predator System – Carbon Fibre Ascari Trims
- SFDS097D – Non Resonated Predator System – Polished Daytona Trims
- SFDS097DC – Non Resonated Predator System – Black Ceramic Daytona Trims