NGK-R7438-8 (4905) – NGK Racing Spark Plug
- Single Plug
- 4 Pack (2.0 TSI 4-Cylinder Engines)
- 5 Pack (2.5 TFSI 5-Cylinder Engines)
These are recommended for customers running Stage 1 or beyond with an enthusiastic driving style. Avoid potential misfires when the constraints of tuning are taking their toll on the vehicle.
- Fine Wire Centre Electrode Ensures High Durability and a Consistently Stable Spark
- Iridium Alloy has an Extremely High Melting Point, Perfect for Today’s High-Tech, High Performance Engines
- Trivalent Metal Plating Provides Superior Anti-Corrosion and Anti-Seizing Properties
- Corrugated Ribs Prevent Flashover
- Pure Alumina Silicate Ceramic Insulator, Provides Superior Strength and Better Heat Transfer
- Copper Core Aids in Heat Removal
- Triple Seals Prevent Leakage
- Type: Resistor type
- Gap: .8mm (0.03″)
- Insulation Projection: .8mm (0.03″)
Notes: Racing type
NGK Spark Plugs can be found in every racing venue throughout the world. Whether you’re a weekend warrior or an accomplished racer NGK Racing Spark Plugs are sparking winners.
NGK is the brand leader in the UK spark plug market and are the world’s biggest supplier to many major car manufacturers. Each and every one of their products are designed to meet the most rigorous standards and are the professionals’ choice because of their quality and technical excellence. Their plugs can be found in use by teams in F1, WRC and MotoGP. Put simply, NGK genuine spark plugs are the workhorse at the heart of smooth-running engines around the world.
For many years NGK Racing Spark Plugs have been firing racing engines throughout the world. Fine-wire center and ground electrodes provide better sparking and enhanced ignition. Made to withstand the severe conditions that occur in racing engines they have a zinc dipped shell prevents corrosion while the triple gasket seal eliminates combustion gas leakage. Special configurations are used for the insulator noses to improve throttle response and prevent fouling with corrugated ribs on insulator to prevent flashover. The plug includes a solid copper core for a greater spark.