034Motorsport Billet Aluminum Coil Pack Hold Down Bracket Kit for Audi B5/B6 A4, 8n TT, VW, MkIV Beetle, MkIV Gli/Golf/GTI/Jetta/Rabbit, B5 Passat 1.8T – 034-107-Z028
The 034Motorsport Coil Pack Hold-Down Bracket Kit for Audi B5/B6 A4, 8N TT, VW, MkIV Beetle, MkIV GLI/Golf/GTI/Jetta/Rabbit, B5 Passat 1.8T vehicles keeps your upgraded 2.0T FSI style coil packs secured in any conditions. The kit utilizes an anodized billet aluminum bracket with integrated uni-directional cooling fins to not only secure the coil pack to the spark plug and head but also to act as an added heat sink to extract heat out of the coil packs. Since the fins are uni-directional, they are effective in both Transverse and Longitudinal applications!
- CNC Machined Billet Aluminum 6061-T6 Coil Hold-Down Bracket and Coil Conversion Adapters
- Black Anodized for Corrosion Resistance and Beautiful Appearance
- Integrated Uni-Directional Cooling Fins on Coil Hold-Down Bracket
- Spring-Tensioned Screws Keep Bolts Secure
- 1.8T Coil Pack Hold-Down Bracket x1
- 2.0T FSI Coil Conversion Adapters x4
- Coil Pack Hold-Down Springs x8
- Coil Pack Hold-Down Spacers x8
- Button-Head Flanged Screws x 8
034Motorsport in the UK
Imported product lead times
Progressive Parts are a key importer and stockist for 034Motorsport products in the United Kingdom, our stocking orders are fulfilled bi-monthly. Please bare in mind products not currently in stock will incur an extra lead time, typically 10-14 days from our next order date (1st & 15th of each month).
If your project has a crucial timescale please contact our team prior to ordering! We'll help as best we can.
Fitting & Warranty
034Motorsport products are accompanied by a 1 year warranty against defects in workmanship or materials. Warranties are non-transferable and available to the original purchaser only. Any modification or improper use voids this warranty. This warranty does not cover installation.
*This notice supersedes our website lookup system & vehicle compatibility information where applicable.